Grammar Chart fully working

Grammar Chart fully working

Postby GnaskaGleska1 » January 29th, 2019, 6:20 am

Mitákuyepi

After many months of waiting and another recent moment of doubt, it looks like at last the grammar chart has been restored and is presently working full blast.
grcharts2.php
Let's thank the people who took time to fix it!

Čhaŋkhé iyúškiŋpe!
Last edited by GnaskaGleska1 on May 30th, 2019, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
GnaskaGleska1
Škíŋč’iye
Škíŋč’iye

Re: Grammar Chart fully working

Postby NancyD » February 22nd, 2019, 1:23 am

Thank you for fixing the carts! :rose:
Tȟuŋkášilayapi tȟawápaha kiŋháŋ owíhaŋkešniyaŋ hé nážiŋ kte kštó.
“I helped the Lakota language by donating to the audio dictionary project. Can you help too?”
Donation Confirmation # is 841269.
NancyD
Activity level - ičíwikčemna núŋpa akénuŋpa
Activity level - ičíwikčemna núŋpa akénuŋpa

Postby Wólakȟota » January 13th, 2020, 5:22 am

Háu mitákuyepi,

For about a month now I've been a member of this group, and have been doing a lot of intense research into the grammar and syntax of the Lakota language. Unfortunately, after using the NLD Grammarcharts V.0.1. about (what seemed like) five times (on one day), I keep getting this message that I've reached some limit as a non-registered user. This occurs even though I am logged in here and switch to the Grammarcharts via an embedded link on this platform. The message reads: "You surpassed your daily limit for searches. To have more access to the dictionary you have to register."

How do I get the program to allow me unlimited access, so I can study the ways in which various types of verbs are conjugated (with inserted or attached pronouns)? :!!:

Philámayayapi!
Dean
Tȟokátakiya kičhíyuonihaŋyaŋ mánipi kte.
Wólakȟota
Activity level - ičínuŋpa
Activity level - ičínuŋpa

Location: Berlín, Iyášiča Makȟóčhe (Eháŋna: Almont, North Dakota él, Íŋyaŋ Woslál Háŋ khiyéla)

Postby Daniel » January 19th, 2020, 8:40 am

Wólakȟota wrote:Háu mitákuyepi,

For about a month now I've been a member of this group, and have been doing a lot of intense research into the grammar and syntax of the Lakota language. Unfortunately, after using the NLD Grammarcharts V.0.1. about (what seemed like) five times (on one day), I keep getting this message that I've reached some limit as a non-registered user. This occurs even though I am logged in here and switch to the Grammarcharts via an embedded link on this platform. The message reads: "You surpassed your daily limit for searches. To have more access to the dictionary you have to register."

How do I get the program to allow me unlimited access, so I can study the ways in which various types of verbs are conjugated (with inserted or attached pronouns)? :!!:

Philámayayapi!
Dean

Háu, Dean, kȟolá,

I think you have to introduce yourself on this page if you want to become a registered member:

viewforum.php?f=15

Hope it works.
Daniel
Uŋkíšnala uŋkókihipi šni éyaš akhíptaŋ ečhúŋk’uŋpi háŋtaŋš, takómni ečhétuuŋyaŋpi uŋkókihipe ló. Níš-eyá mázaska čónala yéčʼuŋ oyákihi. https://npo.justgive.org/nonprofits/don ... 20-1158601
Daniel
Activity level - ičíwikčemna yámni akéyamni
Activity level - ičíwikčemna yámni akéyamni

Return to Wótȟaŋiŋ na yaótȟaŋiŋpi - NEWS and ANNOUNCEMENTS